CTN and Revival.com
JOINT PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 23rd, 2010
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Christian Television Network 727-535-5622 www.ctnonline.com
Revival Ministries International 813-971-9999 www.revival.com.
“Another Great Awakening”
Tampa – The Christian Television Network (CTN), Bob D’Andrea , Rodney Howard-Browne and Revival Ministries are partnering to reach out to every community in North, South ,Central America, Europe and possibly the rest of the world. Starting January 2nd, they will be combining efforts to broadcast a “Great Awakening” for six hours, seven nights a week. The daily broadcasts will contain all aspects of ministry including personal testimonies, powerful preaching and teaching, and anointed praise and worship music and surprises from the Holy Spirit. In addition to reaching over 50 million homes in the U.S., the broadcast coverage area will include South America and most parts of the Western Hemisphere via CTNi’s satellite signal.
The format of the three hour program will vary from night to night but will always consist of meaningful ministry messages from various pastors and evangelists including teaching tools and training lessons so that every church can get involved and believers can touch and change their families, neighborhoods and cities. There will also be personal testimonies on the power of the Gospel to change lives and wonderful praise and worship music featuring artists form all over the world.
The telecasts will be broadcast LIVE from the River of Tampa Bay Church. The three hour block will begin at 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST and repeat again at 11:30pm for a total of six hours each day. Following the broadcast from 2:30am to 4:00am you can be a part of You and Me, our live, call in prayer meeting with Pastor Richard Dortch. The first broadcast will be Sunday, January 2nd 2011, with no ending date having been set. All of the ministries involved have agreed to continue the “Great Awakening” for as long as testimonies of salvations and stories of healings, healed marriages and reunited families continue to come in.
The Great Awakening will be interactive nightly through many mediums. The six hours of programming will air on CTN in North America via Direct TV channel 376, Dish Network channel 267, Sky Angle IPTV, Glorystar Satellite channel 117 and various cable companies and broadcast affiliates throughout the country. The majority of the remainder of the Western Hemisphere will be reached through CTN’s international channel CTNi, by way of AMC-1 satellite, which will be translated into Spanish.
The most unique aspect of the “Great Awakening” program is that there will be no fund raising or offering requests made during the broadcast, but instead the entire time will be dedicated to saving lost souls, answering prayer calls and helping the hurting by teaching viewers how to live more fulfilling and productive lives. President and Founder of CTN, Bob D’Andrea, said, “Reserving six hours, seven nights a week of the CTN and CTNi broadcast schedules with no requests for fund raising is a bold step for a non-profit television network, but we believe that the Lord will honor our faithfulness because we’re dedicating that time to helping His people heal. God hasn’t asked us to raise money to launch another station or go on another satellite, He has given us the commandment to share His love and change people’s lives by healing their hearts.”
The first great awakening took place in the United States in the early 1700’s and lasted for several decades. That awakening to the precepts of the Gospel is often credited with establishing the foundation for the spiritual guidance of our founding fathers, the ideals of equality and freedom that lead to the eventual writing of the Declaration and our independence to worship freely. If every church unites and joins in this outreach of soul winning and positively influencing their families and neighborhoods, we will experience another Great Awakening.
For more information, contact CTN at 727-535-5622 www.ctnonline.com or Revival Ministries International at 813-971-9999 www.revival.com.
Download news release: CTN and Revival
• God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear: 2 Timothy 1:7
• Power is in the gospel: Romans 1:16 –go ye: Mark 16:15
• 1 Cor 2:4-5, “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
• Romans 2:4 “goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance”
• Acts 2:21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great (People are you ready to get saved). 2 Peter 3:9…not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
• Ps 107:20, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
• Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
• Mark 16:15-19, “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel…lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. —I’m a believer and Jesus is the Healer—are you ready for Him to heal you now?”
Free Soul Winning tools.
6:30pm repeats at 10:30pm CDT
“The Great Awakening” Revival Live. Starting January 2nd 6:30pm (CDT).
Watch websteam from Church (During service times) Watch websteam from Church #2 (24/7) Soul winning scripts are located here for download and printing.
Revival Website: Revival.com